Partus - From pariō (“I bring forth, give birth”)
A bearing, bringing forth. A birth, delivery. Young, offspring
WHO WE ARE
- We are conceived of, prepared for and incubated by others. Our chance of survival depends on caregivers; people invested in our well-being and our futures. Your ideas are no different. They require an invested understanding of the world; a place where the rules are changing and habits are being reformed at the speed of innovation.
- Partus Films is an arts heavy media company. Our focus is culture, community, social justice, advocacy and alternative perspectives. Our projects include innovative documentaries, music videos, poetry videos, artist profiles, live events coverage, performance/art installations, promotional materials (videos, branding, video press kits, posters, album art) and their timely syndication across various social media platforms.
- Documentary and its corresponding schools of cinematic thought inform everything we do. From cinema verite and direct cinema, to the experimental and neo-real, our projects are visceral, honest, immersive and raw. We honor the honest moment; a space where spontaneity leaves room for surprise, bewilderment and promotes a deeper connection between the consumer/spectator in all of us.
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Craig Allen Conoley has been producing and directing documentaries since 2002. After graduating from Queen’s Univerity in 2008, he spent a year in Nepal as a Communications Advisor to the Ministry of Agriculture and Development where he procured a number of documentaries on the Cooperative Movement. Returning to Canada in 2009, he then took a producing and editing position at Watchmojo.com, one of the countries largest web video content creators. Craig now resides in Ottawa, Canada where he owns and operates Partus Films.
WHAT WE OFFER
- DOCUMEDIA – Promotional videos with a documentary edge
- CINEPOETRY – Poetry Videos (Documentary Style & Scripted)
- Music Videos & Musical Web Series
- Live Events Coverage (Ex. Concerts, Art Performance, Fashion)
- Behind the Scenes Features for events, art installations & performances
- Trailers & Teasers for upcoming releases and events
- Creative Branding & Graphic Design (Posters, Postcards, Titles, Stills, Logos, Album Art etc)
- CORPORATE – Promotional videos highlighting products and services
- Uploading, Encoding, File Sharing, Syndication
- Group Workshops & Individual Lessons (Video Production Basics for Youth And Adult, Documentary Theory, Documentary Production Basics for Youth And Adult)
For Quotations and project assessment, contact us @ email@example.com or by phone @ 613 222 1395